This article covers how to connect Beats wireless headphones to Android and iOS smartphones and Windows and Mac PCs.
Why Beats Studio Buds Are the Best?
Beats Studio Buds are the newest addition to the Beats family. These earbuds are designed to provide an immersive listening experience with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), integrated controls, and a long-lasting battery. The sleek design is also sweat and water resistant, making them perfect for any activity.
Beats Studio Buds features
- Up to 22 hours of listening time
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Quick charge for 3 hours of playback
- Sweat and water resistant
- Integrated controls for music, calls, and Siri
- Designed by Beats by Dre
Before You Begin
When it comes to wireless headphones, Beats provides a variety of alternatives, including the following:
- Beats Solo
- Beats Studio
- Beats X
Knowing where the power button is on your wireless Beats is essential to successfully connect them with any of your devices. If you’re not sure where the power button is on your headphones, look in the handbook or quick start guide that came with them for assistance.
First, to connect Bluetooth headphones to a mobile device, ensure that the mobile device is discoverable by the headphones’ software. If you have Beats headphones, you may achieve this by pushing and holding the power button for around five seconds. The Bluetooth LED will begin to flicker, indicating that your device is ready to be associated with your computer.
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
The following steps will guide you through connecting your wireless headphones to your Android smartphone once you have confirmed that Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
1. To access the App Drawer on the Android home screen, swipe down from the middle of the screen. Then go to the Settings menu.
2. Select Wireless and Network from the drop-down menu.
3. To activate Bluetooth, choose Bluetooth and flip the switch to the on position.
4. Once Bluetooth is enabled, choose Pair a new device from the Bluetooth menu.
5. Beats Wireless should be selected from the list of available devices.
6. Following a successful pairing, your Beats headphones will seem to be connected.
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to iPhone.
The next steps will show you how to connect your Beats wireless headphones to your iPhone or another Apple device.
1. Bluetooth must be enabled on your iOS device in order for this to work. To activate it (or to ensure that it is enabled), choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. If Bluetooth isn’t already enabled, press it and then the toggle switch to make it active.
3. Once Bluetooth is enabled, the Bluetooth screen displays a list of all of the devices that are currently connected. Beats Wireless may be found in the My Devices section of the list.
4. After your Beats headphones have properly paired with your phone, they will appear connected.
After connecting your headphones to your mobile device, you are ready to rock out wherever you go.
How to Connect Beats Wireless to Windows PC
1. Select the Windows icon on your desktop and then All Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Start entering Bluetooth in the search area of the Windows Settings application. In the search results, look for Bluetooth and other device configuration options.
3. Select Add Bluetooth or other device and ensure that the Bluetooth toggle is set to the On position in the Bluetooth settings.
Note: If there is no Bluetooth toggle, then your PC does not have Bluetooth capabilities installed. You must first enable Bluetooth on your device before you can link it with your headphones.
4. Bluetooth should be selected on the Add a device screen.
5. When all of the local Bluetooth discoverable devices have been loaded, pick Beats Wireless from the list of available options.
When your device is ready to use, you will get a notice on your screen.
How to Connect Beats Wireless Headphones to Mac
To connect your Beats Wireless headphones to your Mac computer, follow these steps:
1. System Preferences may be accessed through the Apple menu or by choosing it from the Dock.
2. Select the Bluetooth option from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the Beats headphones with which you wish to connect them.
Once the Beats have been linked, they will appear as Connected on the screen.
How do I connect Beats to my PS4?
Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices on your PlayStation 4. Make sure your Beats are close by and in pairing mode before continuing. If your PS4 doesn’t identify your headphones, you may try connecting them to your PS4 using a dongle instead.
How to connect Beats to Chromebook?
To begin, go to the lower-right corner of your Chromebook and hit the time; if you see a Bluetooth symbol, this indicates that your Chromebook is Bluetooth-enabled. Tap the Bluetooth icon > Bluetooth > pick your Beats headphones > follow the on-screen instructions to connect.
How to connect Beats to Peloton?
Settings > Bluetooth Audio may be found on the main Peloton screen. Next, ensure that your Beats are within reach and that they are in pairing mode. Locate your headphones on the Peloton interface and press the Connect button.