If you want to connect your PS4 to a laptop, there are a few different ways that you can do it. The most common way is to use an HDMI cable.
You’ll just need to connect one end of the HDMI cable to the back of your PS4, and then connect the other end to an HDMI port on your laptop.
Use a USB cable If You don’t have HDMI Port
If your laptop doesn’t have an HDMI port, you can use a USB cable instead. Just connect one end of the USB cable to the back of your PS4, and then connect the other end to a USB port on your laptop. You’ll also need to go into your PS4’s settings and enable remote play in order for this to work.
Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to play your PS4 games on your laptop. Keep in mind that the game’s audio will come through your laptop’s speakers, so you may want to use headphones if you don’t want everyone around you to hear what you’re playing.
How to Connect ps4 to Laptop Without Remote Play
If you want to connect your PS4 to your laptop without using Remote Play, there are a few things you’ll need to do.
- First, you’ll need to make sure that your PS4 is turned on and connected to the same network as your laptop.
- Next, open up the Remote Play application on your laptop and click on the “Settings” icon in the top-right corner.
- In the Settings menu, click on “Connection Settings” and then select the “Manual Connection” option.
- Now, you’ll need to enter your PS4’s IP address into the Remote Play application.
- To find your PS4’s IP address, go to “Settings” > “System” > “System Information”.
- Once you have your PS4’s IP address, enter it into the “Remote Play Connection Settings” menu on your laptop and click “Connect”.
If everything goes according to plan, you should now be connected to your PS4 through the Remote Play application on your laptop! You can now start playing games, streaming videos, and more. Enjoy!