Do you want to know how to play iPhone iOS games on PC to get the feel and look of an iOS device without buying one? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the best place. You can now play iOS games on your PC, which were previously only available on iOS devices, due to the great iOS emulators and simulators.
Today, iOS is known as one of the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. Although you might like the convenience of your mobile, you may choose to use the same apps on your computer occasionally.
Apple’s iOS is a closed-source operating system. On the other hand, you can also use an iOS emulator on a Windows or Mac PC to use, build, and test iOS applications, as well as play games like PUBG or Pokemon.
How To Play iPhone iOS Games On PC:
1) Top 3 iOS Emulators for PC:
In general, an emulator is hardware or software that allows one computer device to copy other. As a result, an iPhone simulator for Windows PC is a program that runs on Windows and helps users to emulate the iOS mobile operating system on their computer.
It’s essential to understand why you should use an iOS emulator. If you’re an app or game maker, an iOS emulator will help you scale, run, and test the App properly.
Besides that, even a non-technical user will use an iOS emulator to access applications that are only accessible on iOS devices. Following are the top 3 iOS emulators for PC to play iOS games:
1.1) The iPhone Simulator:
- This iPhone Simulator has realistic Simulation.
- The clock, calculator, notepad, and iOS system preferences are all available.
- Users can use and play with iOS apps and games on a Windows PC with this software.
- This simulator’s UI is similar to that of the original iOS.
- Finally, this simulator does not allow you to navigate the App Store.
- Smartface’s goal is to monitor iOS apps in various iOS environments.
- It’s a full-featured business mobility management tool that saves money, boosts efficiency, lowers reliance, and provides strategic mobility solutions.
- The iOS apps debugged using the iOS emulator.
- If you want to get an experience on your Windows PC that is identical to an iPad or iPhone and their native apps, this is the emulator to use.
1.3) The iPadian:
- You will only use iPadian to run applications that were made specifically for the iPadian simulator.
- It’s important to note that you won’t be allowed to use the official App Store.
- It is a $20 app that allows Adobe Air to run on your PC.
- The user interface is simple and self-explanatory, and it uses few resources.
- Many iOS games can be played with iPadian.
2) Different Ways to Play iOS Games on PC:
A large number of iOS games are not directly playable on a computer. If you want to play iOS games on your PC, you’ll need to use iPhone/iPad screen mirroring tools. Take a look at the tools listed below.
2.1) LetsView Tool:
LetsView is a popular screen mirroring app that makes it simple to mirror your iPhone to your PC. You should send something that appears on your iPhone’s screen to your PC. You will use this to play iPhone games on your PC you will use this to play iPhone games on your PC wirelessly.
It also has extra features including screen recording and screenshots that can help you enjoy your iOS games on your PC. Simply follow the steps below to play iPhone games on your PC using LetsView.
- Download and update the software on your PC and iPhone.
- Make sure all devices are connected to the same internet network.
- To link, simply open the app and input the PIN code or scan the QR code.
- Finally, start playing your favorite iOS game on your PC by opening it on your iPhone.
2.2) Another Method iPadian:
The iPadian is an iPad simulator that allows you to run iOS apps and games on your PC. While not being able to access the iOS App Store, you can still use and open apps such as Spotify, Facebook, WhatsApp, and your favorite iOS games. Check out the instructions below to learn how to use this App to play iOS games on your PC.
- Download iPadian from your web browser.
- Start the App and go to the App Store.
- You can get your favorite iOS games from there. You can enjoy the iOS game on your PC as well.
ApowerMirror is another app that allows you to play iPhone games on your PC without using BlueStacks. When casting your smartphone game to your PC with or without the use of a lightning cable, this screen mirroring app gives you the greatest screen mirroring experience.
In addition, the mirroring method is excellent because it shows the highest quality of your screen resolution and while you’re playing a high-end mobile game.
It also has extra features including screenshots, screen capture, and whiteboard annotation to make it easier to upload and save a copy of your awesome gaming. Follow the instructions below to learn how to play iPhone games on a PC.
- Install the app on your iPhone or iPad, as well as your computer. After that, you should start using it.
- Use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC.
- Then, if necessary, add drivers.
- To give access, click Trust, and your iOS device will be mirrored to your PC.
- After that, you can use your PC to enjoy your favorite iOS games.
3) Play iOS Games on Mac:
Single-player and multiplayer games are easy to play on a Mac. A Game Center account is built for you when you sign in with your Apple ID. To find the newest or most common games that support Game Center, go to the Mac App Store.
Most iPhone and iPad games run on your Mac if you have an Apple device with Apple silicon as indicated by the Designed for iPhone or Designed for iPad label in the App Store. With Apple silicon, you can use iPhone and iPad apps on your Mac.
You can also subscribe to Apple Arcade to install and play a series of innovative games on any of your compatible devices for an unlimited time.
These are the top three tools for playing iOS games on a computer. Apart from video quality, these tools allow you to play iOS games on your device without lags or delays. Simply check them out to see which one best fits your needs.
As a result, you can take advantage of the iOS interface on a large screen in any way. I hope the above information is useful to iPhone users as well as others who have become tired of playing their favorite games on smaller screens.