How to transfer music from laptop to iPhone? Operating System of the iPhone, which is called iOS, is different from other Android, another famous mobile phone Operating System which is also widely used in almost all other mobile phones. An iPhone can not only be used to make a call but can also be used as a powerful music player. With it, you can play wonderful songs.
If you have a large music collection on your laptop and want to listen to these songs on your iPhone than definitely you are required to transfer these songs from laptop to iPhone. For many users, this transferring experience is not easy and really it is not.
In this situation, it becomes compulsory to know how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone? I am writing this article to make this process easy for you. Before this, I was also written an article on a very common problem that mostly occurs in many laptops that is the Pink Screen problem. If you are also facing this issue on your laptop then you must read that article also. It will be very helpful to you.
This article will show you methods to transfer songs from laptop to iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, etc.
Music can transfer from a laptop to the iPhone by using different application software. One of these is iTunes which comes with iPhone to play songs. iTunes can install on the laptop. Another is any third party software. There is much third-party software available for transferring music from laptop to iPhone.
A lot of users find it hard to understand how to transfer music from iPhone to laptop and vice versa via iTunes. Don’t worry – we have got you covered. This guide will show you how to transfer music from laptop to iPad or iPhone with and without iTunes.
How to transfer music from laptop to iPhone?
Transfer Music Using iTunes
In iPhones, there is a utility called iTunes. This application is used to play music on the iPhone. When it comes to transferring music from laptop to iPhone, iTunes can be the first way that comes to iOS users’ minds. By using iTunes, it is possible to transfer music from laptop to iPhone. But there is an issue in using this application. iTunes did not transfer the selected music files from laptop to iPhone but actually it “Synced” the library of Laptop with iPhone’s music directory. So, instead of merging with the previous songs on the iPhone, iTunes will wipe the existing music during the syncing process. In other words, iTunes syncing will cause data loss on your iPhone
Transfer Music without iTunes
When we come to know that with iTunes, selected music files are not copied to iPhone but the whole directory is synced with the iPhone Music folder, then, is there any other ways to do the task easier and without data loss on iPhone? The answer is absolute YES. There are many other programs that can be used for this purpose. These programs are called Third-Party software.
In my article, I told you both methods of transferring music from laptop to iPhone by using iTunes as well as any other third-party software. So let’s start.
Method 01: How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone using iTunes
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. After that, launch iTunes.
2. Make sure that the music you wish to add is already there in iTunes. If not, then go to its File and from drop-down menu, select “Add File to Library” or “Add Folder to Library” option. As shown in the below picture.
3. This will launch a new browser window from where you can open the music of your choice. As shown in the below picture.
4. When your selected songs are added to the iTunes library, transfer them to your iPhone device. To do so, select your iPhone from the devices icon and go to its “Music” tab from the left panel.
5. Turn on the option of “Sync Music”. This will further provide various options to sync the entire library, selected albums, artists, genres, etc. The picture is shown below.
6. Click on the “Apply” button after you select some files and
Now, wait for a moment as iTunes will sync your music from your laptop to your iPhone.
iTunes is a great tool. Your iPhone relies on it to complete a lot of things, but there are a lot of people who do not like to use it because they feel it is very difficult. So, what’s the alternative? The alternative is described below in Method 02
Method 02: How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone using EaseUS MobiMover
EaseUS MobiMover is a free iPhone transfer software. I recommend this software for you because through this, not only music files but photos, videos, contacts, and messages can also transfer. Moreover, this software also supports data transfer between iOS devices. MobileMover is a Freeware for many iOS versions including 8,9,10,11,12 and13. Now I told you a step-by-step complete method for transferring music from laptop to iPhone.
1. First, you download a copy of EaseUS MobileMover from the following links.
2. Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) to the system with a USB cable. Click on “PC to Phone” transfer mode, then click “Select Files” and move to the next step. As shown in the below picture.
3. Browse to select the Music files saved on your laptop and click “Open” to confirm that you want to transfer them to your iPhone. Please see the below picture to understand.
4. The selected music files will be classified in audio, click “Transfer” to start the transferring process. If you want to add more items, drag and drop them on the window before clicking the transfer button. See the picture below.
5. When the process finishes, you can open the Music app on your iPhone to check the transferred items.
As I stated in this article that iPhone users are familiar with iTunes and they also use it for many functions. At the same time, cross-platform accessibility is also necessary. For this, many applications are developed. I discussed only one but there are many more available which can also use for the same function. So this is one but not the last. You must send your comments because these are like oxygen for my work.