iPhone and iPad users can use Apple’s AirPods, which are entirely wireless Bluetooth earbuds that are built specifically for iOS devices. AirPods, on the other hand, is compatible with a wide range of other devices, including a Windows PC.
Important: It is not possible to utilize AirPods with a PC because its connectivity to Siri is only available when the buds are attached to an iPhone or an iPad, respectively.
Here’s how to pair and connect your AirPods to your PC if you want to utilize them with your computer.
Read Also: How to Boost Your Wife Signal On Laptop
How to connect AirPods to a PC?
To connect your AirPods to a PC, place your AirPods in the case and press and hold the little button on the rear until the status light begins to flicker white, which should take about 30 seconds. Your AirPods should then appear in the “Add a device” window in the Bluetooth settings of your PC, where you may pair and connect them with a few clicks of the mouse.
Here’s a whole step-by-step breakdown, complete with photographs.
1. Place your AirPods in their case and check to see that they are fully charged.
2. Open the Settings application on your computer by selecting it from the Start menu. It’s represented by the gear-shaped icon located above the power button. You may also look for “Settings” in the Start menu’s search box by typing it in.
3. Select “Devices” from the drop-down menu.
4. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on at the top of the “Bluetooth & other devices” section by clicking on the Bluetooth icon. The switch should be slid to the right and be coloured blue to indicate its position.
5. Select “Add Bluetooth or other device” from the drop-down menu.
6. In the Add a device window, select “Bluetooth” as the connection type.
7. Open the case for your AirPods by lifting the cover.
8. Press and hold the little button on the rear of the case for a few seconds until the status light on the front of the case begins to flicker white, then release the button.
9. The AirPods should appear in the list of devices that can be paired with your PC once they have been detected. Initially, they may be displayed as “Headphones,” but after a few moments, they may be displayed as “AirPods.”
10. “AirPods” will appear when you click it.
11. Windows will successfully establish a connection with the AirPods and display a success message. Select “Done” from the drop-down menu. You can now listen to the audio from your PC through your AirPods.
How do I turn auto-capitalization off on my laptop?
Please follow these instructions to enable auto-caps for the first word in a sentence:
1. Devices may be found in the Settings menu by clicking or tapping on it.
2. Typing can be turned on or off by clicking or tapping on it on the left side of the screen. To get what you want, capitalize the initial letter of each sentence under Touch keyboard on the right side of the screen, as shown.
How do I turn off auto-capitalization in Windows 10?
Remove the option Capitalize the first letter of each phrase from the Touch keyboard on the right pane of Windows 10 if you want to prevent the touch keyboard from capitalizing each sentence’s first letter (see the screenshot above). Now, launch your touch keyboard and start typing anything interesting. It will not capitalize the first letter of the word.
What is auto capitalization?
Auto Capitalize allows you to begin new sentences with a capital letter without having to type anything.