In terms of graphics-intensive laptops for the creative industry, the Surface Laptop Studio from Microsoft is a worthy contender to the MacBooks above from Apple. In the past, Microsoft’s laptops were only renowned for its software, but it’s currently putting out several excellent models, one of which is this multifunctional two-in-one with a touch screen.
Also have a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz, making them extremely responsive. Because of its stylus compatibility, that touch screen in particular will be of interest to many designers (although you have to buy the stylus separately).
Why Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio Good For Graphic Design?
In addition, there’s much more to enjoy. Additionally, it has a top-notch keyboard, powerful hardware (including cutting-edge integrated graphics from either Intel or NVIDIA, depending on the configuration you choose), and a battery life that will blow your mind. This is a great way to show off the new features in Windows 11. Check out our entire review of the Surface Laptop 4 to learn more.
Is Visual Studio compatible with the Microsoft Surface?
In total, there are five answers. Make this post more visible. It’s possible to run any Windows application on the Intel-based Surface, including Visual Studio.
Surface Laptop specifications from Microsoft
- Intel Core i5 or i7 processors are needed.
- RAM is available in three sizes: 4, 8, and 16 gigabytes.
- Intel HD 620 or Iris 640 for graphics.
- 3:2 aspect ratio, 2256 × 1504 pixels on a 13.5-inch screen
- Surface Connector (Surface Connector): 1 USB 3.0 connector, 1 mini DisplayPort, 1 headphone jack.
- Windows Hello-enabled camera: 720p.
- The weight is 2.76 pounds.
Additionally, it boasts a fantastic Pixel Sense touchscreen, so your work will seem even better than before.